Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Choose your house…and your destiny.
War is coming to the continent of Fódlan. Here, order is maintained by the Church of Seiros, which hosts the prestigious Officer’s Academy within its headquarters. You are invited to teach one of its three mighty houses, each comprised of students brimming with personality and represented by a royal from one of three territories. As their professor, you must lead your students in their academic lives and in turn-based, tactical RPG battles wrought with strategic, new twists to overcome. Which house, and which path, will you choose?
Co-developed by KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
- The Officer’s Academy is home to three houses: The Black Eagles, The Blue Lions, and The Golden Deer… Which house will you choose?
- As a professor, lead students in their academic lives and on the battlefield.
- A turn-based, tactical RPG that puts new twists on strategic battling.
- For the first time in series history, battalions of troops follow individual units to support them in battle.
- Freely roam Garreg Mach Monastery, interact with students in a variety of ways—over lunch, even—to bond and gather intel.
- As a female or male professor, you’ll meet House Leaders and future rulers Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude.
Save with Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers
For a limited time, fans with a paid Nintendo Switch Online membership can purchase a pair of Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers for $99.99. You can then redeem these for two select Nintendo Switch digital titles—that’s a savings of up to $19.99 off the non-discounted suggested retail price for both games! Act now, offer ends 7/31/2019.*Learn more